Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Had the Best weekend with my Birthday soldier!! He turned 34 on May 28th and we had a blast.   We went to Hooters for some Fried pickles and now they have been on my brain ever since! I want more of them... like now! If you have never tried them you need to find your local hooters and get on that man!  While at Hooters we watched the UFC fight and ate way to much food! basket of fried pickles, BBQ wings, over 40 baked oysters, and chocolate mousse cake! I was so stuffed.  I know that baby liked it cause I still want more now!

I'm still not gaining any weight I am now 8 lbs below what I'm suppose to be at.  So I started eating some more sugary foods to compensate for the pounds on top of the healthy food.  I'm eating more salad dressings and dips, that are good calories.  I had some whip cream on berries for some added calories.  Nik even got me some tropical sherbet which is yummy.  I'm sure I'll be back on track I would like to not gain as much in the long run.  I'm just shooting for 30lbs total so we will see :)

1 comment:

lynnvanwinkle said...

I've got 8 lbs. I could loan ya ;)