Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tobyn the Model

After his new boots arriving, I decided to let him try them on.  He modeled them for me.  He was not to happy about it at first, they were a son of a gun to put on his fat little feet. After they were on he was fine as long as he was not crawling either. I hope that he can wear them this winter if he ever starts to slim down. I know that if they don't fit we can always save them for the next baby.
 He has the cheesiest smile, showing of his few choppers in his mouth. He also looks so cute in his cloth diapers, I'm becoming an addict. There are so many cute designs and prints defiantly going to stock up on some new ones again for another baby. What is nice is I can always sell them off in order to purchase new ones. They don't really lose to much of their value.

Mom help me I'm falling over! hahaha My handsome boy, just like his dad. I wonder if he will ever model over here... we will see....




No comments: