Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Toy Story Man

Got little one dressed and ready to head out for mama's morning run. The weather is cooling faster than expected but luckily I found this awesome hat with matching gloves for TK!


We were eating breakfast on the way, blueberry eggos! Tobyn loves them he eats two with syrup and oatmeal in the morning. A growing boy needs his strength!

After the run we went to pick up some used toys from the flea market page. I got him this large buzz and a singing guitar playing woody doll. He loves them! The best part is I got two posters and another mini buzz doll for free, the lady was so generous. She could not bear the thought to throw them away and wanted someone to love them as much as her kids did. I know Toby will love them.


I even wrote his name on them like Andy does in the movies. So cute, I'm glad that we were able to pick them up. He loves when wordy sings you got a friend in me. I'll have to post that video soon!

- Aly G

No comments: