Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Porch Love



We have started a nightly routine of having a class of wine and relaxing on the porch to listen to the waves and watch traffic go by. Mostly Nik sits out there to clear his mind and de-stress after a long day. Honestly I was not to fond of sitting outside when the wind is a little chilly but I know he enjoys my company and I would do anything for him.

To tell you the truth I have started to enjoy our sitting on the porch together. It was hard at first because there was little to hardly any conversation but I realized it's more about the love of each others company. I am just showing an action of love that he doesn't always have to shower me with attention, just knowing that I am at his side I believe is what matters. Plus it's liberating to think about absolutely nothing and totally veg out. I'm getting better at calming my mind and I truely value this time with my husband to practice.

No comments: