Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing Family

So I have started this blog basically for the future baby that we will be having. I wanted an easy way to share what is going on to family who are all far away. This seems like an easier and more personal way than facebooking every little thing. I can just write one big post. Plus I know that Nik doesn't like for me to post private stuff to the world but this is simply family updates.

We have talked about having a baby already. Yes, I know we just met and just got married but we have left a lot up to prayer and we ain't getting any younger. If it's Gods will we will have a child when ever he permits. It would be cool to have a baby in Hawaii or Korea so we will see.

Nik has made a promise to me that if I get pregnant I will get a Nikon D90 camera so start making memories. I will hold him to it!

No comments: