Friday, December 24, 2010

Packing... Again!




We are getting down to the wire, about 2 weeks to go until we leave for South Korea! I can't believe it's almost here! I'm looking forward to a change of seasons for once but not to excited about freezing my butt off. Whenever I think of cold weather I think ofthe scene from dumb and dumber were they rode the mini motorcycle to Aspen and had frozen snot on their face and got stuck together! Hilarious! Hopfully that will not be me.

Nik has been so good about getting me good winter attire. I got this waterfoul down jacket from JCrew.


I never really knew how expensive good quality outerwear can be. Even though this jacket makes me look like the tire man it is very toasty. I tell Nik it's not about fashion it's about function and if I'm not warm I will complain. I've picked up long jons and fleece pants and jackets. I think I will be good for my arrival.

Baby Tobyn has so many clothes and blankets I'm not worried about my little sweaty man. We even got another all weather car seat cover for his stroller. Already have put it to good use since it's been raining for days on Oahu. The only things we have left to get are snow boots for both of us. I have found a great pair of North Face all weather boots so we need to go pick them up.

Anyways back to packing and if anyone knows of good winter wear please let me know but it's hard to find winter clothes in Hawaii!

- Aly G

No comments: