Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 months

I can't believe how big you have gotten and how fast time has flew by. Each and every day I am so thankful for you and I only hope that we can give you the best in your life.  We watch as you grow in front of our eyes and change daily.  All the miracles of life we get to see in you, one of my favorites is to see those pretty blonde eyelashes grow in.  Daddy and Mommy love you so much!




Loves his winter hats! and especially his bear suit!





Your favorite things to do at 2 months:
You love to smile at mama in the morning, I think you missed seeing me all night.
Dad sings to you in the tub and you just light up with smiles so big, and you love the water.
You like to sit up in our laps.
You love sleeping on your tummy, though it makes mama worry.
Daddy carries you around in a baby carrier and you fall asleep almost instantly.
You hold your binky in your mouth sometimes
You weight in at over 12lbs, your a big boy!

We can't wait to see what you will do next month, We love you our precious little baby.
- Aly G

Ps in the events of today for the first time you pooped up your back and all over mom... thanks lovey!  You made it up by smiling at me all day. Love you Handsome boy!

No comments: