Thursday, January 20, 2011

Errands

We had a very busy day running errands. Especially when we wall everywhere. Though the cold does feel good on the body cause I have been tired of sweating! We got our ration card, registered for DEERS, and then went to the hospital to set up our tricare and get medical cards. As of now I think the only things we have left to do it get our Korean drivers license and of course move into our apartment.

For traveling so much Tobyn has been a trooper! I can't wait for him to get into a routine once we have our house set up. I know he needs it. He is getting so smart! He like to sit up in our laps and even holds a binky in his mouth. And many more smiles too. I'm still trying to catch it on video but it proves harder than I thought!




My little stud muffin is to cool for school! And you can see his hair growing in as well!





Loves to sit up on Grammys neck pillow thanks Grammy!




Very happy boy he gets so excited when he feels like a big boy.

With running all these errands he has been so happy Nik carries him around in the carrier and he just loves it looks around and sleeps he hardly cried today. Such a good little man. Well he is waking up post more later!

- Aly G

No comments: