Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Green



I can't believe March is already upon us. So far this year has been exciting, spontaneous, and fast. 2010 is going to go by quicker than we think and it's off to Korea in December. Who knew that life was going to take us down this path. It was only a few months ago I had no direction or any plans on which direction to take, Now I'm GREEN!

It's not easy being green -Kermit



I am so happy that we have gotten together and are on the start to a wonderful life. I know it will be hard and challenging but I want to be in it for the long run. Love the unlovable, showing kindness and patience at every trial. It's putting in the time to serve a good man that makes it all worth while. I hope that I will continue to make him proud as his partner in life.




I love you Nik!

No comments: