Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drained

I feel so tired all the time, but I am trying to be motivated to stay active.  Nik has been a real help with that this last weekend we went on a bike ride for 5 miles.  Felt good but it has been so long since I have ridden a bike that it hurt my butt.  It engulfed the whole seat! haha

I have been keeping up with the swimming and today it was hard to eat anything.  I don't feel nauseated but putting any food to my mouth makes me gag.  I just keep thinking positively and that I am in perfect health for I think it's a mind over matter situation.  Chronic positivity disease is something that I need to catch from Nik and soon!

He is the best husband and he is going to be a great daddy!  I call him daddy when we are going to bed, he chuckles but I say we should just start practicing now!

Love you all and ya know you can leave comments on my blogs!

No comments: