Tuesday, November 2, 2010

36 week appt

Had my 36 week appt today. Everything is fine they did a strep b test and we will get the results at my 38 week appt on weds the 17th.

Went over the labor and birth plan. Dr Shahan talked about all the precedures at an army medical hospital. I am starting to like our doc he is very laid back and I can ask him anything cause I would like to try to do natural but since this is my first experience I'm not sure how I will handle it. I asked if I could take a warm shower to relax and move the labor along in some comfortable way and he replied we may need to work on the nurses cause they like you chained to your bed with a fetal monitor. Which is great but I don't want to be stuck laying on my back the whole time so maybe I can work with them.

Other surprising news the doc felt my tummy to find the position of the baby and he is head down but said that he doesn't feel that big yet... I'm like you realize how tall I am? He is covering me from bladder to rib cage!!!!!! There is no more room for him and I'm a big girl! I'm weighing in more than Nik! So I think he is still large but I just don't look bad no swollen parts and only a few stretch marks on my left side. We will see tho come 3 weeks time.

Please pray that tobyn wants to come out early my money is on the 18-20th so place your bets now!


- Aly G

No comments: