Monday, November 8, 2010

Belly Cast

Finally finished mine.  I'm so excited!!! It didn't take to long but I had to let the tissue paper dry between each layer was alittle annoying but it all came together!

My materials were used things as well this is what you'll need:
1 Belly cast (got mine on sale cause the package was dented)
Tissue paper (all from Tobyn's baby shower gifts)
Ribbons (all from Tobyn's baby shower gifts)
Flowers (cut up an old hawaiian lei)
Buttons (from Grandma Venice's collection)
Foam Circles (3$ at any craft store for making the flowers pop off the cast alittle)
3 Brads (I had in a scrapbook pile laying around)
and Alot of Hot Glue!

I hope that this will be something that we can hang onto forever, as much as I love feeling him inside, I am ready to have him out so Nik can carry him for awhile! haha Anyways thought I would share my cast I'm very proud of it!




No comments: