Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bring on the Baby!

I am so ready to have Tobyn come out!!

Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and feeling him inside all the time kicking hitting and punching me.  I think at any other time this would have been great but now the clock is ticking to move to South Korea and my anxiety for it is getting bigger and bigger each day that Toby stays inside.  My bets are on sometime between November 18-22, So everyone else please pray for that.


I think my problem is there is no plan of attack to get things done for moving and getting Toby on the orders to travel with us.  There are still many questions that are not answered.  I'm trying to take one thing at a time but there is so much happening for us in the next 2 months that I feel bad when I don't think about it and then when I do I get overwhelmed.  I'm trying to listen to Nik but when it's out of my control I have a hard time letting go.

I know it will all work out maybe not in the way I want it to but it will.  And we will have a happy and healthy baby boy and we will all be hapy together in Korea.

No comments: