Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All Settled In!

Finally in our new home!! And it is beautiful!  All new appliances and furniture!  We are very lucky we got to pick what place we wanted for on post housing.


Long kitchen with many overhead cabinets and even a dish washer have not had one of those in a long time! The best part is we do not have to pay for electricity or gas, so we can run dishes and laundry 24/7!



Full size fridge beside washer and dryer the only thing I don't like is it's all in the kitchen but then again I am going to be the one doing it so it's not that bad.




view from front door, a new cherry wood 6 person dining table has to be my favorite piece it has two leafs so that table can get huge stretchs almost to the couch!



Tobyns bathroom with great fixtures and water pressure and it even has a safety feature that you have to press a button and turn the nob for the water to get over 38 degree C. comes in handy with a little one.




Toby's room and the gues room are the same twin bed and 6 drawer dresser in each along with the wall closet.



Master room with his and her closets, I LOVE IT! I get my own closet space!



Our bathroom crazy thing here is a Korean style shower the drain is in the middle of the floor so you just stand there and go for it. it will be very easy to clean!

All in all, we were sad that we could not get off post housing so Nik can be close to work, but I think what we got is pretty good. I'm very thankful.  We are close to Yongsan were we get food and medical and also there is a free bus every where.  Toby and I are still in the city so we can go out and explore.  Also I'm close to a few friends I have made and I hope that I can make plenty more in the army community.  We are so blessed to have this adventure and am looking forward to making this a home!

No comments: