Monday, February 28, 2011

Playtime with Mom

Hanging out with mom and the Captain!
 He sure loves him, we rearranged our furniture and have an open space on the floor for him to play on also makes it easier for him to watch while mom puts stuff away.  Well I try to!
Don't judge me by this picture, I feel bad I have not posted any of me and toby but I don't like how I currently look.  It's been hard to do anything let alone keep up with style and fashion.  I have been hitting the gym and running, doing Tabata, and balance ball exercises.  Since we have lived in our house I do not keep any sweets, snacks, or junk food so I have been losing more weight.  I'm not losing it as fast as I hoped but I believe by the time he is 6 months I will be to my old self.  Well that is my goal at least, we will see how that works out.

1 comment:

Micole said...

You look amazing! I'm really worried about not being able to look the pregnancy weight. I've been doing a lot of research and the best piece of advice I found - It took 9 months to gain the weight, it'll take 9 months to lose it! Keep up the exercise, you look great!