Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beach Bums!

We are enjoying our weekend together!  I have been swimming everyday for about 20-40 min.  It's the best exercise I can do while pregnant and it's a lot of fun to enjoy the sun and water.

It was also crazy at the beach there were like 4 really pregnant ladies.  They were all sitting around us it was so weird I felt out of place that I'm not showing off my big belly but I did fit in, I guess.  It was cool to see the bellies though makes me happy to think that I will have one soon.

Here is a pic Nik took of the beach line but the lady in the middle is a big ol' prego it was cute.

The sun has been blazing when it's out.  I know this summer is going to be a hot and sticky one.  I hope I will survive during my second trimester!!
Especially since we have no A/C in our house, I know that we will have to invest in some fans of some kind.  We will worry about that then, until then just being beach bums and loving it!!

No comments: