Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spilled the Beans

So we cannot keep secrets very long. Nik was talking to his mother and told her, but it's ok eariler that day I called my brother so he was the first to know. It's hard to keep something as life changing as this quite. We have been bursting with excitement! I'm glad we called or tried to get ahold of our families but we still are for sure waiting to post anything on any social networking sites. For those of you that know please don't post anything publicly yet, this is a special time and we are just happy sharing it with our families.

I have worked on getting the baby tickers up so that family can keep up with us.

Pregnancy stats:
I am due November 28th 2010
As of now I am 4 weeks and 2 days






Fun facts:
Can't stop peeing
Craving anything bacon

-Aly G

No comments: