Friday, March 11, 2011

Blue the Vibrating Dog


Now the swing has always been a favorite especially when he wakes up his chipper self in the morning.  I can put him in it and make my morning oatmeal and coffee and I can hear him beating on the toys.  He plays as though he is doing his last drum solo of an 80s hair band tour.  It makes me giggle.  Though lately he has been picky about sitting in any chair for to long I put his vibrating dog blue in with him.  This has always been one of his favorites because it has a very high power vibrator (insert your own vibrator joke here) This time I turned it one when he was getting fussy and he picks it up and holds it to his face! I could not stop laughing.

He holds it to his face and continue to plays he even spit his binky out.

And starts licking it.  what you can't see is that his cheeks were shaking, I was trying not to laugh loud as to advert his attention but it was very hard.

Then he smashes it into his face...

Now it stop vibrating and he is waiting for me to push the button again.  This went on for about 30 minutes.  My cheeks hurt so bad.  Since he is grabbing and holding onto things Blue is one of his favorites to cling onto, huh I wonder why... hahahaha

No comments: