Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Time Eating!

There is a video on Facebook that is actually his second time eating.  This is his first we just took pictures here cause we were not sure how he was going to react to the whole food idea.  But he loved it, he was ready 2 weeks ago to eat.  I think he just likes to sit up I have to sit him up more for him to drink his bottle now too.  He is almost sitting up by himself as well, he uses his hands for support.  So maybe by 5 months he will be a pro but who knows.

Daddy for to feed him for the first time.  I figured it was a great honor for him and mommy will be at home all the time anyways.  So I will get to do it most of the time.

He was face first and ready to go, could not wait to eat.


He always grabs for the spoon I'm sure he already wants to feed himself.
My happy baby boy. He is just the best baby.
Again Daddy fed him a banana for the first time and he  loves it.  Though most got on his clothes he is hooked on bananas.
open wide...
mmmmm...



That's the stuff!

He more or less licks it like a lollipop until its very soft and mushy. 
  I think we are going to hold off on the banana for a while with eating Rice cereal and a banana in one day on top of the milk it backed him up.  He normally poops 3-5 times a day and he went a whole 24 hours with no poop and when he finally did it blew mom's nose out of the water!  Don't get me wrong he had been farting all day the stinky-est stink I have smelt I constantly check his diaper and never any poop just stinky farts.  Then when it came it was all that I imagined it was going to be, gross and repulsive the true Schafer style. Needless to say we are going to introduce him into it slower, but mom and dad we just so excited.

No comments: