Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Playtime with Dad

Daddy motor-boating tooties lip, it makes him smile so hard he almost laughs out loud.  It's the cutest thing ever!  Dad had just gotten off a 24 hour shift and was very tired but needed to get his Tobyn fix.  As they were laying on the couch together Nik starts to do this and I had to grab the camera.


You can almost see the laugh, I hope the belly laughs come soon.



Oh he spotted mom, I was trying to hide behind the arm of the couch... cutie pants is to smart.

But back to playing with dad...

Mr. Brighteyes waiting for daddy to get his lips.
These moments are the ones that last a lifetime, and should be the most cherished.  I love my family I can't even imagine life without Tobyn, he has been such a blessing to both of us.  Makes you realize there is more in the world than just you.

1 comment:

PaPa Rudy said...

He is getting cuter with every day that passes. Miss you all!!