Saturday, May 28, 2011

Daddy Turns the Big 3-5!


 We are getting ready to go out for Daddy's birthday! He turned 35 today! We headed out to go adventuring in Korea, there is tons of shopping to do here!
 Toby-too was so excited he was such a good boy all day. We spend most of the day outside since it's always nice on Nik's birthday. I can't believe the family that we have started it's amazing to think that now at 35 Nik would be a dad, I bet he never imagined it!
 Mama giving toby some love, he is so sweet to lay his head down usually in the taxi he falls asleep but daddy was too entertaining.

 kisses for my love!
 moving through the streets of Korea, it was an adventure we went to another part of Myong-dong and found this restaurant that Nik wants to eat at.  It was very inexpensive and tasty!
The food was so spicy that while they cooked it the hot oil was burning my eyes, but I think I was over sensitive since I had contacts in. Once the food stopped cooking it was fine and we ate like we were starving! I wanted to eat more but my nose was running so bad I couldn't. Nik ate the most  he loved the spice!

 Nik always looking cool in his shades and me still not liking the camera.... hahaha

No comments: