Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mama is Getting Serious



The mother's day festivities continue. This was the real gift Nik got me, and BOB revolution SE 2011 jogging stroller! The Ferrari of strollers.  this stroller hold the world record for marathon runner pushing his son. If he can do it I can do it! I want to get the last 20lbs off me as well, I want to shed the baby weight.  We also got the rain/wind cover and the cell phone/cup holder.  It was the best investment I ever made. I'm going to put a lot of miles on this baby! For the first ride he was not so happy about it but he is not a fan of being strapped in anything either. I think I will just attach his musical giraffe and train him to fall asleep in it, then I can go running at nap times. It the weather is not to bad. I am very exceed about this gift! Thank you my wonderful husband!

No comments: