Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yes, Sergeant!


Daddy get promoted!!! WooHoo!
It was a long time over due but he did great! He passed his board, had all his points, and now we are making the big bucks! just kidding. We celebrated by going out to eat at Green Street (ironic?) We like this place plus we had to run some other errands on post so it all worked out.  With Nik's promotion means he will have more responsibility and be more of a leader which I think he will be excellent in leading others by his good example. I don't think there are many soldiers who are like Nik, no sick call ever, near perfect PT scores, and compassion for others. In the NCO creed there is a part that represents Nik very well:
All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership. I know my soldiers and I will always place their needs above my own. I will communicate consistently with my soldiers and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment.

Nik always places others needs before his own, mine, his son, and his co-workers are important to him he makes sure everyone is taken care of. He is a true team player. He is always fair and just, patient, and slow to anger. He is not perfect but I can't imagine a better Sergeant, NCO, and soldier than my husband. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. I'm proud of you.







No comments: