Thursday, May 5, 2011

Family Dinner

 We are eating at our Favorite restaurant Pumpkin Palace.  I'm not sure if it's called that but they wear orange shirts and there is a pumpkin on the sign. We also call it our Orange place hehe. We have not been out to much yet because Tobyn is still pretty little and usually just wants to be held, making it hard for us to eat without feeling rushed. This is his first time sitting in a High Chair and he did very well.
 He ate his food and played with toys and was so happy! Excuse my hair and scary face, again it's getting used to packing up the baby for an outing I really don't have to much time for myself. I sure do love the food at this Korean BBQ place, it has all my favorite sides and it's pretty inexpensive. We will take anyone who comes to visit here for sure.
Toby did so good in his chair but started getting fussy.  The only downfall you BBQing your food at the table is it gets extremely hot and fast. I think our little man in his comfy outfit got to hot for comfort and we soon left.  It was well worth adventure and I'm sure we will get getting out more!

No comments: