Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day


 MY VERY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!! Oh how much fun it was. We decided to go to Myong-dong out door mall.  Which was huge! We walked around for a while and Nik let me go shopping for some new clothes since I just started insanity and have already lot 15 pre-pregnancy pounds. I'm so thankful to be able to spend the day with my family on such a beautiful day.
 Tobyn got a kick out of the subway, even though it was a little warm he had a great time.  We headed over to another shopping area that was not to far away with really cheep items. It was mostly shoes and socks! I have never seen so many shoe stands in my life. On another note I have never seen so many sock stands too! They are everywere, Koreans must have an obsession with covered feet! lol
 Here is a temple like building we saw. I tried to read the sign but it was not in English, it was still pretty old and cool looking.
We are trying to explore more of Korea, hopefully in our next 2 years we will have plenty more family photos.  All in all it was a great day, lots of walking, sunshine, gifts, and good food. I could not ask for anything more!

No comments: