Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Family Shoot: Claiming Our Prize

We finally took advantage of our free photo shoot that we won thanks to Ashley Clark Photography and all our friends who voted for us. Again a very BIG THANK YOU! She was so patient in waiting for us to change outfits and when Mr Toby was not having the photos anymore. It was the first day of sunshine in a long time. We really lucked out! She did such a good job on editing our photos we are really impressed. The whole shoot went great these photos were taken at the park by Ichon station. It's a beautiful place with many play grounds, trails, and picnic areas many other families had the same idea to take advantage of the nice weather. It was a perfect shoot with my perfect little family.




 






 This last photo is my favorite, almost brings a tear to my eye. I love my men.

No comments: