Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tobyn's Big Boy Room

Tobyn loves playing in his transitional big boy room! We got a children's entertainment center with TV so that we have toy storage and we can reclaim our living room! It was getting so cluttered with so many toys that it always looks messy! Granted it's easier to keep an eye on him while I'm in the kitchen if he is in the living room but I can always bring a few toys out there and at the end of the day we put them away before bed.








It's such a perfect piece of furniture it's stores so much and under the tv there is a toy box; the lid opens up to a deep space for more storage. We did have to move the other dresser to the office and I've been rearranging his closet and finding places for his clothes. Luckily since wearing cloth diapers nothing fits any more cause of the bulk. His closet is very empty at the moment.









He loves his new play area and it's nice to keep the mess contained in one room instead of all over the house! I do have to go through the office and organize everything to fit in there, i need to reclaim my workout room as well!









My little man is getting better at playing by himself it's hard to teach him to play alone because he gets my attention all the time. It's cute he will come and look for me in all the rooms and then smile and laugh when he gets me. He is getting to be such a fast crawler. You can tell when he is coming to find you he slaps his hands on the floor very loudly. I think to myself "oh no, here comes trouble!" cute pants.

-Aly G


No comments: