Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sick Mama

So on today I woke up with a terrible sore throat and half my nose plugged. This was not the way to start my week especially when I planned on jumping back into pace with my running and BodyRocker workouts. Thankfully Nik finally had a day off and he most graciously took care of Toby and I got to sleep for most of the day. I felt terrible and sounded worse than I looked.


Nik still had to run some errands and even canceled his softball practice because I was so ill. While he was gone I got Toby to nap with me because I just could not keep up with him.


We slept for a good two hours; though I am not sure when exactly he got up I was in a cold medicine coma that when I did wake up Toby was out playing with dada. Again thank goodness Nik was home today, but I'm not looking forward to his 24 hour shift tomorrow... I just pray this passes quickly!

-Aly G

No comments: