Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sneeze Attack = Laugh Attack

Since I have been sick there are a lot more nosies I make during the day which Tobyn finds hilarious. Usually when I blow my nose he runs because it's a scary sound. You should see how fast he crawls wen I blow into that tissue it makes me laugh then I start to cough which makes him more concerned for me. Today while feeding him I sneezed and he thought that was so dang funny! This picture I snapped after all his laughing; reminder never give a baby a laugh attack during feeding time it's ends up in a splattered mess everywhere!





Here is the video of some of his laughs. It's too cute! I love his belly laughs he is just growing to fast. I hope you enjoy the video because it made me feel a little bit better.


YouTube Video






He is becoming so much more adventurous, I'm chasing him all over the house because he can't get enough of discovering. It has seriously been screwing up his nap times; there's just to much to explore I guess. I let him play in the kitchen while I get his food ready and he knows how to open the drawers. Looks like we need to start child proofing the house!

-Aly G

1 comment:

PaPa Rudy said...

He is handsome and charming...and funny!