Saturday, August 27, 2011

Most Eligible Bachelor Appearance

Tobyn attended Chloe's first birthday party! He had so much fun! My hambone loved showing off for the ladies. He was smiling, giggling and showing off his walking skills. Oh yea he loves the attention!






Mr. Chuckles you can't help but smile with him.





The weather was perfect a little warm but there was a little breeze as well. Chloe's mom makes great food, we ate so much! It was a great party.





Here is the beautiful little lady. She is so adorable, little miss princess was a great party hostess. She lasted for most of the day she is such a trooper!



Here she gets cake all over her face, an excellent tradition if I do say so myself! She enjoyed all her cake and wore it too!


It was a fun day even though Nik was called into work :( Tobyn and I had a great time. He loved his party bag a few of the toys he loves to play with still. Like I say children love toys best when they are free!


-Aly G

No comments: