Sunday, August 28, 2011

These Boots are Made for Walking

Tobyn got his new pair of Robeez shoes! Actually he got two pairs because Amazon was having a great sale. I'm a little jealous because the girl Robeez are adorable! The boys have some cool stuff but I was lucky to find the cutest ones. I got him Shark frenzy rain boots for winter, with socks on these will be good for the snow too. They are waterproof and 12-18 month size, but I know that he will only wear these for the winter his feet are to fat!


I got him some mega cute ones were one foot has a little monster and the other has a little frog prince. They are reversible; once the outside gets really dirty, wipe them off and flip them inside out and you have a new pair! I think mama is more excited than Toby but he always wants to stand EVERYWHERE we go.  I could not bear the thought any more of his bare feet on the ground, and while he crawls he gets the tops of his feet dirty too. It was just time to start the shoe trend anyways; my son has never worn shoes until now.



We went to visit Daddy at work and to pick up the mail. While waiting for formation Toby decides he needs to get some exercise. He was walking across this pool table I had him on, I got it on video but he was tired by that point. At least you can see some walking action but he was walking all the way across with no hep at all! It was awesome!!! Nik got to see him in action. It was a nice reward for dada since he just worked 2 weeks of crazy 24 hour shifts. So proud of my men.
-Aly G

No comments: